Monday 2 June 2008

Porota ar Aloo bhaja (Paratha & Aloo fry)





















Every Monday is manic Monday for me. When I laze or roam around in the weekends, I conveniently forget the amount of work am piling up for myself.
And on Monday I feel lonely, bogged down and keep wallowing in self pity. And then I turn to comfort food.
And my all time favourite is porota with aloo bhaja.
 Calories? ....who cares. ;-)

Simple to make ...my fav ....so reason enough to be in my blog.

Need : Sliced potatoes and onions, haldi, salt, mustard oil, whole red chillies and a pinch of kalonji.









How to
: Heat a little oil. Add whole red chillies and kalonji. Now add the onions and fry for sometime. Then add the potatoes, haldi and salt. Cover and cook for some time. When the potatoes are done, remove cover and fry a little more till they turn brown and crispy.
Goes great with anything ....parathas, puris or steamed rice and dal.



3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious..someone has been busy cooking:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rashmi! With so many inspirations in this food blogging world ...am trying gal ...am trying. :-)

    ReplyDelete


Please do not spam.